Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Silver haze!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hayden3269, Apr 24, 2011.

1. I love hazes bro:p Enjoy that, because I can't. I'm off probation in 158 days:(

2. dam man. deff smokin a j in ur honor!

3. DANK, you live in the 509? I was born in the Tri Shitties... do you live in Spokane? :cool:

How much that run you btw? I love WA prices... always 40/eighth or less.

4. ah nice man, my friend just had some silver not to long ago :)

5. Sucks man.:( i never been on drug probation before but you can smoke this stuff called "spice" and it gets you high. (doesnt come up on tests) And its a diferent high. But hella bad for you.

6. Im from richland man! haha and yeah for this strain it was 40/8th

7. NICE price, believe it or not... i was born in Richland :D lived over in lil ole Burbank when we lived there... moved to Mt Vernon when i was a lil baby. :)

Over here in Montana it's usually 45-50/eighth in my city (Billings) but i know the right peeps so i get medical dankage @ 35/eighth and 40/4g... sometimes 40/eighth and it's homegrowns... very chronic ;)

Most of Montana is 25-40/eighth depending on who you know (Bozeman, Missoula, and even Kalispell get that dank for real cheap) :smoke:

8. Shit man, Montana doesn't sound so bad after all.

9. Who told you Montana was a "bad" state? Honestly... MT is one of those states no one thinks about when weed pops into question... though we are one of the Marijuana Mecca's of the US.

And since half the nation thinks we still dont have internet or anything it makes us look like hicks haha. Some people also think we ride horses :p
    Washington, Oregon, Cali, Colorado and Montana all get that dank :smoke: If you chose to live in any of those states you will be fine.

Montana=Colorado but with less ppl and harsher laws if you dont have your card.

10. Yea i would be down to move from cali to Montana cause more space to live. And less bullshit laws.

11. #12 Nadroj, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011

well... our marijuana laws aren't that great besides in Missoula where it's just a ticket. If you get caught with under 60g where i live it's a misdermeanor and hefty $100-500 fine. If you have your card though your good to go. Montana is the only state that allows patients from other states to come here to buy their medicine.

Montana still has a population less than a million so there is plenty of living space haha. I live in the most populated area of montana (Yellowstone County has like 150,000 people i think?)

And the price of weed here is just as cheap as cali if not cheaper. If you have your card you wont be paying over $280/o, most caregivers/collectives range between 200-250/o. Even on the street you can find good deals... most people wont charge you over $300. And we have no sales tax... win.