Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Silver Haze???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, May 24, 2010.

1. Okay guys.
    My dealer just texted me and just let me know what he has in his inventory for this weekend.
    He has:

Mids
    Silver Haze
    and Blueberry

I've tried the blueberry before and it made me laugh a lot. I like weed that makes me cheese a lot.

Would silver haze be the better choice? What is it like?

2. Mainly sativa so that would be good for promoting laughter too...always like some haze.

3. you wont be dissapointed with super silver haze very nice smoke:p

4. I've never tried haze or kush before, Ive only done blueberry once. 1 Hit of a high strain is all ive done, haha

I just do mids; so is this gonna be way different?

I guess haze it is then

5. It depends on how the SSH is grown. If its grown decent and youve only taken one hit of dank before then you will be very very pleased my friend. Happy token.:smoke:

6. Definitly get Sliver Haze. It's a really sticky bud and it'll have one of the smoothest hits you'll ever take. I believe it's made by mixing Purple Haze with Indica making the hairs sticky and silver/white. Overall great strain, one of the best created in my opinion. :D