Silver Gold.

Discussion in 'General' started by 3WayEnt., May 23, 2015.

1. #1 3WayEnt., May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    After watching a few videos and reading some material by Ron Paul, I have decided to start buying silver, and once I can afford it, Ill buy gold as well, but right now I am focused on silver.

Now, I will admit.. at first understanding it wasn't too easy.. Paying more for something that's trading at a lower price to be sold at a lower price of what its being traded for... but to buy gold or silver for short term investment and hopes to profit is not really the point of silver or gold.

Now granted, gold in the 60's was about $60 a troy OZ and today is at $1,200 a OZT. Now that is a clear investment, but someone in the 60's that could have afforded the gold wouldn't need it in 2015.. but its not about you, its about family.

Gold and Silver was once the foundation of Americas wealth and now with the fiat system we use, there is no real basis for the currency.. when the dollar fails, I just have fancy toilet paper.. The Gold and Silver will still hold a value. If I am no longer around and My children survive whatever chaos falls upon the economic hardship, that gold or silver will buy them a comfortable life in the "New World" and new system of currency, which hopefully would be based on those very metals.

So nearing 28 yo, and living at home with the parents and not driving.. I seem to have the occasional spare $100's.. now if I cut down My munchies and Buddha expenses and start saving to buy gold and silver for the children I hope to have.. I think ultimately it would be wiser than saving up money in the stock market or savings bonds.

So where I stand atm? 17ozt of Silver Liberty coins (17 coins) and 1ozt silver bar. 18Ozt all together. Have any of you taken interest in the world of precious metals?

2. The dude you want to speak to is.... ChrisSmitty (I forget his new alias - ThreeNinesFine I think).

3. #3 3WayEnt., May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015

Ahh My boy, Smitty. I know him well. Im sure he will see this thread.. I remember seeing his jewelry thread not too long ago.. Ill post a pic of My silver.

Attached Files:

4. I love both of it silver and gold.