Silva vs. Henderson

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by azsusadesigner, Feb 27, 2008.

1. what is every ones thoughts on this fight

2. Henderson all the way

3. silva matches up horribly with hendo

on the other hand hendo has been less than impressive in the past at middleweight

im still going to ahve to go with hendo though

4. I thought Henderson was supposed to fight Rampage Jackson? Did that already happen or is this fight happening because Jackson is injured?

Silva is good but a little to cocky. He won't be able to do to Henderson what he did to Franklin. Should be a good fight.

5. yea henderson already fought jackson... i watched it.. to me it didnt even seem like that great of a fight.. with all the CHAMPION vs. CHAMPION hype i thought it would be an amazing fight.. i dont even remeber who won.. i think henderson did.. but id think he has a good chance at doing some damage so silva

6. Jackson beat Henderson and it was actually a decent fight pretty action packed especially for a title fight that went all 5 rounds

But as far as the Hendo Silva fight - I would like to see Silva win but If I laid down any bets I would put them on Henderson. I think Henderson has all the tools to win but It's really dependant on what Henderson comes to fight. People are quick to forget that he lost his last fight at 185 to Kazuo Misaki a decent opponent but If Henderson would have come with a better game plan he would have won. It all depends if Hendo fights smart and trains to his full potential for this fight.

7. Damn... I wanted to watch that fight. Probably go look for it on youtube or something. Thats the only downside of smoking the old reefer sticks, memory loss.

8. I'm goin with hendo as well but it should be an awesome fight

9. Well, Silva won. 4:52 in the second round by submisson.