Silly Stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 5cooby Doo, Mar 13, 2015.

1. So I decided to text "an old friend", after blazing when I was feeling "well/healthy/happy" (whatever you want to call it). I did not receive a text back. The next day I got "who is this", at which point I decided I didn't want to go through with talking to this person. Well today, I accidentally misdialed this number (my messages show up in my phone log for some reason and It was accidentally clicked when my phone opened), to which I hung up. Now I feel stupid. :$

2. I had the same thing with my old best friend of at least 10 years recently after remembering some good times we had together. Turns out I texted a Mexican lady that spoke no English, tried a second number, again no English, so I gave up lol

3. ...Would I look stupid if I tried to message again? :laughing:

4. No you wouldn't. Just say who you are.

5. #5 himan235, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015

I've spent a few yrs of my life miserable because of stupid shit like this not following through with what I wanted to do cause i'd look stupid, and that anxiety gets you so bad you stop doing other things and then a few yrs later you look back frustrated at how much of a dummy you are avoiding living life. You gotta kill the ego, realize your going to be dead someday,  your human, you're pretty much guaranteed to look stupid 
    And realize how small and tiny of a problem this is in your life right now, your posting this on the internet, im reading it, a real life person on another computer, and I'm here to say this is not living your life to its potential worrying over these tiny tiny 1st world problems.
    Some kid in africa worrying if parents are doing to die or what he will fight tomorrow, and you tell me about some texting bullshit
    You need to join the Army to get stupid knocked out of you

6. #6 5cooby Doo, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015

I'm not "army-built" [​IMG]. A little harsh no? But I do see what you're saying. Not so much stupid, as scared, anxiety, paranoia, stress. Believe me I have much bigger things to "worry" about as you put it, Im just dealing with the larger things on my own. ..Those just add upon my will-not-to go through with "more in my life" (dealing with another someone).

7. yea just say im x do you wanna hang out

8. why? just why?