SILLY NEWBIE NEEDS HELP!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mr. Nurse, Oct 1, 2017.

1. #1 Mr. Nurse, Oct 1, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    Sooo, as my introduction stated, trying this site to see if I can find help......
    Here goes, ohio outdoor potted grow, outside during day, inside blackout room in unattached unheated garage at night,
    Soil blend 1/3 topsoil, 1/3 organic veggie, and 1/3 Miracle grow.......yes, I know NOW lol
    So plants (3) have been good and happy, then last week 3-4 days over 90
    And because of that, had to change watering routine, I started trying to flower them about 2 weeks ago, but between the sun and the wind and WHATEVER, I'm starting to get issues,
    Some say overwatered, some say too little calcium, I say ima newbie and I'm trying hard to learn, but sooo much going on right now, I'm beyond lost.
    Ph is usually 6.8 lots of direct sunlight and steady breezes, a fan in the dark room at night, It is just starting to cool here in the evenings so it's like 80's in the day and got down to about 45 last night but usaually 80 to 60 right now. Hot weather was last week!
    Like I said until a couple days ago no worries, now, yellowing, turning up, drying, what have I done to the ladies?
    Can anyone look at these pics and start me in the right direction?
    Thanks all.

Attached Files:

2. Have you gave any nutes ? Looks like you got a few defficiencies going on. Phosphorus, calcium and magnesium for sure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hey, thanks so much for the fast reply.
    This all started as a WTF, found some Bagseed, threw them into a old pot on the back deck, saw some green and
    "challenge accepted" I was hooked!!!
    So, once I read up and learned about miracle grow and time release badness, I have not given any nutes and started backing off the water for fear of " releasing the Kraken" with water. Now that I " THINK" I'm a couple weeks into flowering, I have been fearful of the time release burning me up, but it seems the opposite, that I'm maybe deficient ?
    Do you recommend Cal mag or a bloom feed or both? Or neither? Trying to keep it KISS, but that early miracle grow fubar has me second guesssing everything. Even though it's only one third blend, and I think I was over watering in the veg phase for sure, could I have used it all or flushed them?
    And do you think the curling up could be last weeks scorching temps and a white deck heating that root ball?
    And could you please tell me, cause and effect times, meaning if I do this, when would I expect to see that.. example: last weeks heat is curling me up today?
    So sorry I'm asking all this, but I literally joined a different site a couple weeks ago
    And could never get any responses except to occasionally point out I posted wrong....so first Grow,also my first postings
    So thanks for taking your time for a stranger.
    Signed,
    Suddenly so lost!