silent1's clone grow - updated!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by silent1, Dec 18, 2003.

1. wow neat grow room, wich i had that kinda space!

your buds look real fluffy

how much do u think u can get off each plant?

keep us posted!

cyaz

2. Thanks! It's a pretty neat setup - maybe 8 square feet at the most, so not very big. Right now with the winter, the temps are ideal. If I leave my window cracked a bit, it gets down to about 65F at night, and about 78F during the day. I've got mylar on the walls, and I have a small fan up top to circulate the air.

I don't think I'll grow in the summer 'cuz it'll be too hot since I don't have A/C.

I'm *hoping* for maybe an ounce per plant. We'll see. :)

3. It gets HOT in there. So much so that it'll heat the whole apartment a little. And the temps insde the closet soar to almost 90 degrees. Once, i wasn't being careful and left the door closed a little too much, and it was 95 degrees in there for almost the entire day.

Plus I don't smoke that much and I don't sell it, so I can get by all summer not growing. I do plan on starting another batch as soon as these are done.

4. ya know i was looking at the pictures and i was thinking, the budz arent dying and the plant is in its final lifecycle, i dont see why you wont be able to make it. your stigmas still look healthy, thats whats important. keep us posted

5. Well, some of my top colas looked done, so I decided to try some. And I must say I was VERY impressed. I got REALLY stoned... still am! But it wasn't like couchlock, it was just more of mellow high. So I cut the top colas on a few plants tonite, then tomorrow I'll clip some more tomorrow. And then the rest I'll chop in a week or two.

I'll post some more pics later.

6. Your guess is good as mine. It's bagseed, so I have no idea how much time is really necessary. I did cut back an hour to 13 hours of darkness 2 weeks ago, and it's been kinda cold in there, so maybe they just matured faster? :confused:

The buds I clipped had about 90% of stigmas dried and brown. And the trichomes were looking cloudy, so I guess there were done or getting close to being done. Who knows? It certainly got me stoned which is all I want. And I guess that means the nutrient problem didn't affect it any since they were pretty far along in growth before i fucked things up. :)

At any rate, I only cut the top buds on two plants. I'm leaving for a week today, so I'll just leave the rest alone until I get back.

7. Here's a few from last night, Dave-o. :D

Attached Files:

8. 2.

Attached Files:

9. looks good to me! im wondering how you finished before me? i still have till the end of this month till harvest??? but congrads looks very, very tasty!!! :)

10. HIGH All, looks good silent1....nice to see you deep sixed the MG and are now useing GH.

11. All ready to hang... with dental floss! :D

Try not to laugh at my lame attempt of manicuring...

See ya in a week. :)

Attached Files:

12. In fact, Unoit, I'm heading to your backyard! I'm going snowboarding in Whistler for a week! Flight leaves in 4 hours. Time to run... and i'm still stoned! :D

13. HIGH All, well your going to have a blast....plus you'll find some mighty fine herb there my friend. Have fun and take lots of pics for us.