silent1's clone grow - updated!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by silent1, Dec 18, 2003.

1. I haven't been on in a while, so I thought I'd make a new thread and share some pics. These 6 you see here were the tiny ones. I didn't think they'd make it, but they're doing well now.

Attached Files:

2. The problem was that they were trying to root for so long that they ran out of nutrients! The one on the lower right was yellow for the longest time. Maybe nitrogen deficiency. Anyway, I added some Miracle Grow in the water on Saturday, and it's FINALLY turning green and growing. :)

Attached Files:

3. No real funky leaf growth like NaughtyDread had in his thread.

Attached Files:

4. Here's the one that had a slow start. And I almost threw it out! All that "green" growth happened in the last few days.

BTW - to recap, I clipped them from the mother on 11/4/03.

Attached Files:

5. You can almost see the pre-flowers in these pics. I'll let them grow a little bit more, then re-pot sometime next week. I'll put them in 12/12 after January 1.

That's all for now. :)

Attached Files:

6. NICE !!!

FYI, I just transplanted my six ..... they are CLOSE to bound

So you may want to get on that asap

Looking Good ;)

Smith

7. whats up with the curling on the lowers and getting a little yellow. Looks like a nitrogen deficiency to me. Might want to get biggers pots and check that out. They look good other than that.

Be patient.

8. They took too long to root, and they ran out of nutes. That's the only thing that explains why they turned yellow, in my opinion. But all the "new" growth looks good... no yellowing, no curling, none of that.

I'll transplant them this weekend.

9. So I went away for a while for the holidays. I figured my plants would be dead from lack of water. Instead, they look fabulous! They're about 12 inches tall now, so I went ahead and put them on 12/12 today.

Attached Files:

10. Tying them down worked wonders for the shoot growth. :)

Attached Files:

11. I swear I'm gonna learn how to take better pictures. Still have a little weird leaf growth, but no biggie. BTW - these are the sister clones to Mr. Smith's grow. I started all the clones, gave him a few, and these were the rest. All from the same mother.

Attached Files:

12. Haven't added any fertilizer since I put them in soil. Only water, light, and love. Isn't she happy? :D

Attached Files:

13. This one looks nice. Lots of new node forming. Maybe I'll pinch my next grow, but they seem to respond to being tied down just fine.

Attached Files:

14. All have nice and thick stems too. And bushy! They've got pre-flowers all over too, unlike the mom did when I threw her into 12/12. We'll see what happens. 55 days of flower left.

We'll have to see who has the better plants at the end - me or Mr. Smith. :D

Attached Files:

15. looking good... both of yall will have great yeild results, but i will beat ya...loll...JK... or am i..latezz..lol..

16. hmm youre 5 days on flowering on top of me, lets see what happens. this will be a pretty close harvest for all of us! im curious to see how everyone looks in the end:) are all you clones still 3 blades or have you gotten up to 7 yet?

17. Nope. They are five blades. I have a few quick pics for now that I took a day or two ago. I'll take more tomorrow.

Attached Files:

18. horrible pic... i suck

Attached Files:

19. Last one.

Attached Files:

20. Here we are at 11 Days in Flowering. Enjoy! :)

Attached Files: