silent1's clone grow - updated!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by silent1, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Nice!

Attached Files:

2. Very bushy.

Attached Files:

3. Mmmm! :D

Attached Files:

4. Another one, a little tucked away.

Attached Files:

5. So long for now! See ya later! :D

Attached Files:

6. What's gonna suck is that I'm moving to a new apartment next month. So I need to start figuring out a way to get them to the new place undetected. And I'm hoping that they don't smell much as the buds fill in. Luckily I only have 6 plants to worry about.

7. Well, this is technically my first grow from start to finish, so I don't know if it's any better. Remember, I only got 1 female out of the last grow, so I cloned it (these are the clones) and sent the mother to Mr Smith. I've had zero problems with heat, but then again it's winter and my room is quite cool with the window cracked (got down to -2F yesterday). But from what I can tell, the extra reflection from the light is doing them well.

8. too bad your moving out, thats not going to be easy. anyways your plants look beautiful, cant wait till they're done... good luck

9. Day 18 of flowering. Enjoy! :)

Attached Files:

10. This pic SORTA came out ok, but not too bad.

Attached Files:

11. yummy! :D

Attached Files:

12. I should prolly start fertiliziing these guys soon. So far, i've only given them water since I stuck them in soil.

Attached Files:

13. No odors yet. It's more of a minty type smell. Definitely non-obtrusive. :)

Attached Files:

14. That's all for now. It only gets better from here! :D

Attached Files:

15. mmmmmmmmmm... tasty, i want some...

16. Thanks! They're getting bigger and bigger (the buds, that is). The plants stopped growing and are about 20 inches tall.

Attached Files:

17. I got some yellowing going on near the bottom. Nothing major. But I haven't really fed them at all. I threw some Miracle Grow (15-30-15) and some Epsom salt in the last water. I'll monitor it for a while and see what happens.

Attached Files:

18. No curling or wilting this time. Maybe I finally got the waterinig thing down. :)

Attached Files:

19. No crystals yet. This one looks nice! :D

Attached Files:

20. Six plants. One 400w light. Wonder how much I'll end up with? I'll find out soon enough... only 30 days to go... :D

Attached Files: