silent1's 2nd grow: Attack of the Clones!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by silent1, Nov 11, 2003.

1. mmmMmmmmMmmmmm

Attached Files:

2. Last one

PH tested at 6.2 today taken from water run-off (after watering)

Temps are 80º day - 65º night 55% humidity average

Attached Files:

3. lookin good, i guess you never figured out what the problem was with the the curled leaves. i never figured it out either, how much longer?

4. It should be done a day or two after Christmas. :)

5. I beleive the Curling was from too much N

6. Ok, work's been kicking my ass lately. So I decided to entertain you guys with a few pics of the new cuttings.

So far I have 12. I will cut this down to about 6 or so in 2 or 3 weeks.

Attached Files:

7. My pics suck today. But I'm tired and didn't feel like taking them out of the closet.

Attached Files:

8. Another crappy pic. Oh well... at least you can see I have new growth going on. Light is about 26 inches from the tops for now.

Attached Files:

9. Last one. I'll have some new (and better) pics once they show some more growth. But so far they're good. No yellowing... healthy leaves... and no curling. :)

Attached Files:

10. those are the same clones? daym looking good! i guess yours are not going to go all funky leafed like mine. why are you going to cut it in half? are you going to kill half of em or are they going to a nice home?

11. I got no room for 'em. :(

Believe me, I wanna keep them all! But I'm sure I can find a good home for them somewhere - especially since I did most of the hard work.

12. yah they are coming here

13. So Smithy, what do u have for a grow room? Just wonderin... lughts, size, etc etc.. U can PM me the details if u prefer