silent1's 2nd grow: Attack of the Clones!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by silent1, Nov 11, 2003.

1. So on 11/4/03, I decided to take 20 clippings from the lone female from my 1st grow. I put them in cups of water, and I stuck some fluros in the room instead of the MH bulb. So far, they're doing fantastic. The new leaves are opening, and they look real strong. Since I cut them after 8 days of flowering, most of them have the white hairs, even though I'm back on an 18/6 light schedule. Oops! :D

Sometime this week, I'll put them in soil, and create a humidity dome for them. I'll have a few pics up in a bit.

2. Yup, those are flowers.

Attached Files:

3. Another

Attached Files:

4. Group shot... part 1

Attached Files:

5. Group shot part 2

Attached Files:

6. you should see those crazy lookin leaf grow when you put them in the dirt, they look real good Silent, good luck with the future.

7. Yep

I have been over at OG but that board is too damn huge

So I figured I would come over here and hang out :D

If that's cool :confused:

8. doin good m8!:) Hope ya get a great harvest from both grows.

9. LOL Mr. Smith makes an appearance! Back to the clones, they're ok, but still haven't rooted yet.

Attached Files:

10. This one looks nice.

Attached Files:

11. Oh yeah. The brown paper is just a paper bag that i use to sorta block the light from the roots.

Attached Files:

12. very nice looking silent. they are lookin extremely healthy. perfect example of care people! :)

13. im just wondering silent 1 if you can tell me how many days into floweru cut your clones..and how many days in total has the mother been in flower...

if the info is already in the thread im sorry i missed it..

sok..i found it..u started 23/9 from sprout and u flowered on 27/10, the reason im wondering is coz i started my indicas on the 20/9 and flowered on the 20/10...so i just wanted to compare them to mine...

the training definitely made the difference, much bushier than mine..good work...

14. Update on the mom plant

WHY are the top Fan Leave Reaching for the Stars???? ...they are straight up .....is that normal???

Attached Files:

15. Closer

The original pictures are 1600x1200 4.1Mega pixels

Attached Files:

16. Again with the leaves pointing Straight up ....weird

Light is 19" away from top

Attached Files:

17. Random node

Attached Files:

18. sdf

Attached Files:

19. Bag seed.... anyone have a Clue what it might be ??

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You