Silent Hill thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Hell yeah more SH fans

• Winner Winner x 1

2. Lol well maybe sometime if you want to you should try it. the games are awesome man. :D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Of course I've played a few of them probably not them all.
    I like the movie alot tho don't get me wrong I also like the games lol

• Winner Winner x 1

4. You should try Silent Hill-The Room I would swear OML that you will like it!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Love the first three games. I just got a ten star rank last night in the first game only to not be able to save cause of memory card problems.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I am bumping this because I wanted to know if @CactusQC has ever played SH- The Room?

~Tonika~

7. I checked some gameplay on YouTube, but Never have I played the game! It didn't appeal to me when I was younger :p I remember they were supposed to make a new game ''Silent Hills P.T.'' but apparently the game was canceled..

• Winner Winner x 1

8. You are not interested to play it then?

~Tonika~

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'd have to give them a try! Thing is I don't own any SH games and my macbook isn't powerful enough to emulate PS2 games.. :/ The games are pretty cheap tho !

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. #31 Dizzy, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019

I would recommend it them to anyone who likes Resident Evil games because they are a lot alike. Sometimes it is hard to figure out what to do next in the SH games tho lbvs. lmk if you ever play it plz.

~Toni~

11. I'm not a huge fan of survival horror games except for the new RE2 which is great and the Evil Within series. I'll keep the SH games in mind tho :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. yO swift theres a new RED DEAD

13. Cant you read? The new Red Dead is a awesome game but this thread is not about that goofy. :p

~Tonika~