Silent Hill thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Jun 23, 2018.

1. #1 Dizzy, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    I think this is one game series that deserves it's own thread. So what is you guys favorite one? We are going to start new game on SH:The Room tonight it's my favorite one lol icw So anyway what does everyone else think?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I haven't played the game in years I really need to buy them again

Watching that makes me wanna play lol:biggrin:

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Yea you should lol which is your favorite?

Have you ever play Silent Hill: The Room before? It is literally amazing lol and creepy too just like the others!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Noone else likes these games lol? :cautious:

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1

5. I like the 1st one the best idk if I've played that one I haven't played them for years :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Everyone else is scared to play them ;):D

• Funny Funny x 1

7. Have you ever seen the films?? I watched the second one in the cinema when I was really high it kicked ass :D

8. Seems like it lol.

You should try The Room one tho trust me its cool and fun!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1

9. Yep I seen both of the films lol I am big fan of anyting to do with SH! I like that they had that creepy Pyramid Head Demon in the movies.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Yeah the Pyramid dude is creepy as shit especially in the films, the spider thing is creepy AF too lmao

• Agree Agree x 1

11. Lol I always Panic when I run into him in the games. :laughing: yea you right about that spider thing lol I just now remembered it when you mentioned it. Those Nurses are weird too tho.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1

12. It is weird as shit but it kicks ass lol then doll things are creepy they all start moving when you go near them I'd run off :laughing::laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1

13. Lol what doll things do you mean? I haven't played the first SH in a long time so I forgot.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 BrewsnWeed666, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018

I was on about the SH film I got the dolls that make that spider thing mixed up with the nurses lol

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Lol oh... yep those nurses are scary too lol. All the things in those games are imo.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I created an account to respond to this thread. Lol. The room was too scary for me to play as a kid. I decided to give it another go a few years back and it hadn't gotten any easier to play but I managed to trudge through it. Terrifying game but still an amazing one. All of the Silent games are. Have y'all played the evil within?, (Hideo Kajimas other critically acclaimed horror games) just finished the first one and it was gut wrenching

• Winner Winner x 2

17. Thanks for the reply and welcome to GC.

You are right about all the SH games being amazing lol The Room is my favorite one tho.

I have never heard of The Evil Within. Will have to check it out sometime. IL scary games.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. #18 Praetorian, Jul 9, 2018
    Silent Hill, the 1st movie was amazing.
    The 2nd one was trash.

All the power to the first one.
    It flew under the radar, but more people should have paid attention.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. #19 Dizzy, Jul 10, 2018

I agree the movies were cool.

Have you ever played the games tho?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nah, but a few of my mates have, and they all enjoyed it. They were all into the Resident Evil type games.
    I was maneuvering through college, trying to graduate, while not allowing Warcraft (Video Game Crack) to consume my life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1