SILENT HILL (n)(n)

Discussion in 'General' started by smokez, May 24, 2006.

1. I saw the movie Silent Hill, for those of you who dont know what it is its a game that came out about 5 years ago, Silent Hill 1 that is, there are prequels. Anyways i saw the movie thinking it would be scary as hell like the game, but no, it was the worst movie i have ever seen, this is my opinion along with all the others in the theater. So any of you blades who think it looks cool, or sounds good in anyway, ur wrong dont waste 10 bucks go buy a gram, cuz this movie was SHIIIIIIIAAAAT

2. i thought that movie was really really badass.. it wasent supposed to be scary, it was just fucking cool

3. I was gonna go see it, but a couple people said it wasnt worth it..glad i didnt go, i wanna see X3

4. naw, spiderman 3 is where its at featuring Venom and Carnage:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

5. i saw it and i thought it was going to be really scary and it wasnt at all! it was just weird and confused me at the end. i still dont get it:confused:

6. haha ya i dont understand it either, probably cuz i was ripped outta my trree, but still it was shit