Siiooo's 400w & 600w super closet grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sIIooo, May 22, 2010.

1. I took a little video (turn your volume down cause it sounds annoying with the fans) of my cab hope you guys can see it well. Here are also a couple pics of the scrog I started tonight. I hope I am making sense I am pretty toasted right now. :bongin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpM0vSeVaTk]YouTube - Siiooo's Super Cab 600w Super Lemon Haze[/ame]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Liquid Karma for your roots man, good stuff.

Also, try adding Mycorrhizae (or add a bag of Light Warrior) to your soil mix if you want your roots to work really good for you. Mycorrhizae is a fungus that, in a nutshell, attaches to the roots of the plant giving it a greater ability to uptake water and minerals. You wanna use it if your growing in soil/coco, more good stuff :)

3. Nice screen man! :) we were typing at the same time..lol.

Can't wait to see it loaded!

4. Ok cool I will pick up some mycorrhizane tomorrow and some liquid karma.

I cant either I think I am doing it right just kind of guessing and going off what I have seen others do haha.

5. cool screen dude. i need one of those in my life

6. Thanks we will see how it works I know you are supposed to have it filled 80% or something but I cant since my flower and veg rooms are separate. I am kind of just messing around and seeing how it works with my SLH mother plant that I decided to just flower before I give the screen a real shot.

7. Your set-up is real nice brotha, how much space are you working with and how many chambers do you have, just veg and flower?

8. The cab is 6'H x 7'L x 4' D. Yea 2 sides on the veg side I have the top clone/seedling area and the bottom 400w MH veg area and then I have the Flower side that half of it has the screen and the other half is for whatever I dont want to put under the screen.

9. super cool bro. i cant wait until im able to start my perpetual set-up. just need a place with the space.:smoke:

10. Yea I am going to run out of space here pretty soon I have way too many plants vegging so I have to pick the best of the best and figure out what to do with the rest.

11. I ordered some roots organic trinity and HP2 today because I was looking at Oregrown's grows and he recommended these to me and his plants are awesome.

12. Had a ridiculously stressful and annoying day at work today and then I got home today and my frickin light was off for some reason my timer messed up. But all the plants look nice and the screen looks like its coming along well. All my little ones have sprouted so now I have sharks breath, rocklock, and A-train seedlings. I hope this makes sense I just smoked a bowl of this stuff I just got called daygo and this shit is fire my head feels crazy.

13. Sorry for the giant picture but its awesome to look at haha. This is that Daygo.
    [​IMG]

14. hey man, nice buds, making me extremely jealous:p

your screen is looking a little sad and empty, i think we need to will your plants to grow faster to fix that:D

15. Yea with only one plant it looks very lonely but hopefully I will have another one in there soon. And I just bought a bottle of will at the store. Its not cheap though.

16. That bud looks like it would get you super high. It looks like its has some QWISO sprinkled on it or something. :smoke:

17. Morning everyone. The girls are looking good for the most part, they still have those spots on the lower leaves and my dumbass dropped one off the side of the table and broke the top off so not it got a top it didnt want haha and of course it was one of the best looking plants. We will see if it will be ok.

18. Hey man, nice looking grow you got going there! How is that DIY carbon filter working for you? I'm going to start flowering in a couple of weeks and I either need to make one or buy one before the smell gets too intense ^^

19. Thanks a lot bro I actually don't know how well it works yet cause my plants don't smell yet oddly enough and I don't keep my closet closed yet but I will let you know once I start using it.

20. So I think I figured out why my plants are having issues I have been putting in 6.8 ph water and the water coming out was like 5.5 so I don't know what's going on with that. I put some higher ph water in so it was coming out at 6.5 so hopefully this will fix my issues. I ordered some clearex so I will run that once I get it.