Siiooo's 400w & 600w super closet grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sIIooo, May 22, 2010.

1. #1 sIIooo, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Hey everyone I am just getting back into growing again and am looking forward to getting help and words of wisdom from all the smart people in here. I just built myself a nice new cab for this project and I'm excited. Here is a link to the cab http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-room-design-setup/598230-grow-closet.html As you can see from the pics of the cab I have 3 sections I have a 400w HPS in the lower veg side and just got a 600w for the flower side. Right now I have about 20 clones waiting to root it has been about a week since I put them in rockwool and they haven't sprouted roots yet I'm not sure how long that usually takes what is normal? I also have 2 plants waiting to go into flower once I get that side of the cab finished up. Another question what ph do you guys recommend for soil, I am hearing so many different things. I am going to get some pictures up later tonight once I get home from work. Thanks for looking and I'm looking forward to the grow.

2. Here are a couple pictures of the cab

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. More pictures to come tonight once I get home.

4. That cab has potential to put out some dank buds man, looking forward to watching it! :wave:

5. Thanks man I sure hope so, it has been a while since I have grown. I just finished growing 3 plants but only got about a half z per plant so kinda disappointing but that was in a piece of crap cab. Again pictures to come in a few hours.

6. half Z is a half Z ;) I've seen a ton of people learning and pulling a lot less than that...like 0...lol. I set a goal of a Z per plant so even if I have problems, I'm not depressed on final weight. Once you have that cab dialed in, I'm sure you'll be hitting the mark man.

7. Ok picture time. Here are a few of the cab and my setup.

[​IMG]

I have 20 clones in the top, most of them are Super Lemon Haze 3 are L.S.D.
    [​IMG]

These are the 2 that are about to go into flowering the one in the back right is my mother plant that all the clones came from.
    [​IMG]

The 2 bigger plants look to be having some issues mainly the first one but I'm not sure what so any help would be great.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Here are some pictures of the flower side plus a few of my bud I have curing from my last harvest. I got sloppy and didnt keep track of which plant was which but they are super lemon haze, ak-48 and big bang.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Also I am routing my intake and exhaust on the flower side the light that I have only has one side that ducting can fit on it so I am trying to figure out if I should hook the intake or the exhaust to it.

10. I have been reading a lot about feeding and such and I think I'm using too much nutes. Going to give them a flush tonight.

11. Come on guys anybody have anything? How long does it usually take for clones to take root?

12. Morning everyone the plants are looking ok the L.S.D. is looking burned. I flushed it yesterday but I think it is going to need another one before it starts looking ok again. Still have a few questions out there that would be great if I could get some help with.

13. Bump for the plants going into flowering tonight and I am going to transplant some of my clones into pots. I am also going to make budslinger's cloner today for shits and giggles.

14. Looking good man, not sure on the deficiency, try taking it out of the HPS for a pic so we can see the colors and issues better.

Anyhoo, looks like you have good things coming your way!

Also - the link to your Journal in your signature is broken. Might want to fix that so people can visit ya when you post in their threads!

15. Howdy! (hey to you too Jbyrd!)

Nice grow you have here bud, I love LSD & SLH - I'm smoking both currently LOL

Get some pics up man let's have a look! The LSD is a super light feeder, they hardly need any nutes and will bitch pretty quick LOL That SLH will try to fool ya, she starts off slow but turns into a total nute whore as soon as she starts to flower.

16. For sure thanks for the heads up on the link I tried doing it from my phone and it just wasnt working but its good now. I am going to take some pictures tonight when I get home from work.
    gl

17. gl

Good to hear that they are good strains. Thanks for the advice I will make sure I keep that in mind.

18. Ok well did some work today. Got some mylar, put up my fans and I planted all my clones. I went out and got some cal-max OCTAGONAL suggested it to fix the issue I'm having so I went out and got some of that hopefully it will help. Thanks again OCTAGONAL. Smoked some of my Big bud that I just finished curing and its real nice. Here are some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Morning bump. Any suggestions on my L.S.D.?

20. I also started germinating some new seeds that I got. White Widdow, Cheesus, Blue Mystic, & Sour Cream. Excited for them to sprout.