Siiooo's 400w & 600w super closet grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sIIooo, May 22, 2010.

1. Morning bump nothing really new to update, the girls are looking good. 2 of the seeds I germed have cracked so I will plant them tonight. Then I am off to Las Vegas so I wont be updating anything because I wont be remembering a whole lot haha.

2. Great update man! Have fun in Vegas! :wave::smoking:

3. Thanks a lot man I will and I'll be back with more updates monday hopefully my 2 plants will be in flower by then.

4. if you don't mind me asking, how did you setup your exhaust. i'm going to be growing in an apartment and i'm trying to come up with a simple exhaust system, possibly for an actual closet. everything looks legit though man, good work.

5. Hey man not at all that's what these things are fore to share information. I have 2 inline 4" fans that are hooked up to the pencil tin carbon filters, lots of people have made them I went with bohbo's design. If you look at my closet page he commented on there and it has his design. I learned a lot from his posts. I haven't started flowering yet so I'll have to see how the smell gets.

6. I will post pictures when I get home from work tonight of the way I have it setup.

7. Looking good buddy! Have fun in Vegas man :D

8. Thanks guys I'll have a blast for everyone while I'm there. To bad my med card doesn't do me any good there, kinda silly but whatever I'll be lightin up j's up every day I'm there haha.

9. hey buddy, your grow looks like its off to a good start. none of your ladies look like they are doing bad at all. i didnt see any answers to your ph question so ill throw my $.02 in. you wanna keep it between 6.5-6.8. if you have learned already, ph is a HUGE deal. my meter wasn't calibrated properly and it almost ruined all of my ladies. i managed to kinda save them but ill definitely be more aware in the future. anymore questions just throw 'em out there.

10. Ok well I just got back from Vegas had a great time. Unfortunately my ladies didnt have such a great time. my mother plant got really dried out I watered her last night but she looks like hell. I think she will be ok but I just need to feed her. The clones look good a few have some spots on them and my LSD isnt looking super great still. One question on the PH is the 6.5-6.8 what I'm putting in or the runoff?

Mother Plant
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Clones
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

L.S.D as you can see the leaves are curling not sure what to do about that.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the SLH it looks good but kinda stretched.
    [​IMG]

11. Anyone have any suggestions on my sick ladies?

12. for pH-ing u want the runoff to be in the 6.5-6.8 range and you can try to keep that by watering with water in the same range. as the nutes get used up will tends to lower your pH in the soil so about every month you should flush with the same pH adjusted water. Thats really all you can do besides not over-feeding your girls.

13. Morning GC

14. Here are the seedlings that have sprouted. Still waiting on the cheesus which is what I am looking forward to most.

White Widdow
    [​IMG]

Sour Cream (Doesnt look so hot but we'll see)
    [​IMG]

Blue Mystic
    [​IMG]

15. Hows that Super Lemon Haze smokin? I got me one of those Sour Cream seeds too, hopefully yours turns out well!! How are your temps in your grow room w the sick plants?

16. Hey man the SLH is smoking really nice I'm glad I chose to keep it around. The sour cream is looking a lot better and looks like its going to make it. The temps get kinda high, they can get up to 88-90 at some times but are usually around 80-85.

17. Question if they have already started flowering is it to late to put them in a scrog?

18. I think that the screen needs to be filled ~80% (depending on the strain) before you go to 12/12 to get the effect

19. #39 sIIooo, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
    Ok the only problem with that for me is I have 2 different sides for veg and flower so I have to put the screen on the flower side but the lights are 12/12 on that side. I mean if I put the screen and move the plant around in the screen it will take up more than 80% since its a big plant.

20. Morning everyone, not a whole lot new. It seems like my ckones are growing super slow, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if lones just usually take a bit to take off.