Siiooo's 400w & 600w super closet grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sIIooo, May 22, 2010.

1. Hey everyone it has been a while since I have put any pictures up so here are some updates. I took my screen out because I just didnt have the room for it in there.

Here are a few of the younglings.

[​IMG]

All the ladies now on the flowering side.

[​IMG]

This is the Cotton Candy that I bought as a clone looking good.

[​IMG]

This is the main cola on the LSD.

[​IMG]

2. looking damn good brotha. keep up the good work.

3. Thanks man I am looking forward to these all flowering and hopefully getting some great product out of them. I have some different strains in there (blue mystic,white widdow and one more that I forget) so I'm excited to try the new stuff. Now I just have to wait 2 months haha.

4. Looking great man! That LSD cola looks delicious! :wave:

5. The wait sucks but it will definitely be worth it. You are gonna have a nice collection of some damn fine smoke. The more that you want your pot to be better the easier it is to be patient. If you ever chop too early you will know what I mean. peace.

6. Hey guys the ladies are looking good for the most part. I flushed them with a product called vermi-t which is supposed to get rid of nute lockout so we will see they seem to be looking good. Not sure if anyone has used this stuff before but they brew it at my hydro shop and they swear by it so ill keep it updated. I just started germing 4 new seeds as well I got blue cheese, roadrunner auto, haze auto and destroyer which looks awesome.

7. Ok so here are a few pictures of the blue mystic the leaves look shriveled and green. any ideas?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Anyone have any ideas on this one? Also update on the sprouts of course the seeds that I'm always looking forward to growing never break out of the seed, the destroyer and the blue cheese that I paid for dont sprout and the 2 that I got for free sprouted right away. I dont know how the single seed co handles seeds that dont sprout though.

9. not 100% whats going on with your girls but i would do a full flush and maybe use some clearex during the flush to help unbond all the molecules. If your suffering some type of lockout the flush+clearex would be key. good luck.

whats your ph at now or most recently?

10. Did a flush with clearex a couple days ago so we will see if that helps I didnt check my runoff ph like I should have I was in a hurry but I will make sure I check it when I water next time. I have been having shitty luck germing seeds I only got 1 out of 4 to sprout and they were all $20 seeds so that kinda blows but just ordered some new ones that I'm excited about. Found this guy on my cotton candy plant today make sure I put him outside where there are plenty of acceptable things for him to eat.

[​IMG]

11. Thats a fat ass catapillar bro. glad you weren't so stoned you smoked him thinking he was a bud. lol;) hopefully that clearex works for you.

12. clearex should help....hope everything works out. you should try a different germing technique if the way your doing isn't working well. what way do you germ your seeds?

13. The severe shriveling is probably from whatever that stuff you put into it that is just supposed to magically "fix nute lockout." Nute lockout generally occurs from a PH imbalance. Do you know what's in that stuff?

14. Hey guys, as far as germing I just wet 2 paper towels and put it in a tupperware container like I have read everywhere, the only thing I could think of is it was too cold. The stuff I used was supposed to be made from worm castings or something but the plant looked like that before I ran it. It actually looks a lot better now.