sigs?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by lord doja, Jun 24, 2007.

1. what happen to all the guys offering to make sigs for people??

sorry i havent on that often and i just served some jail time so sorry if i missed something..

im getting bored of my sig and i cant make one for shit =/

2. Just PM some people man

The only name i can remember, and are still here for sure, is Big Smoker who makes sigs

3. i haven't done any lately but if you let me know what your looking for i could do one for ya tomorrow

4. shit i dunno im not creative so i'll really take anything thats new. if you want just expirement and make it how you'd like it and i'll use it... if you want i'd appreciate it :)

5. i havent used photoshop in ages..but i could try and see what i can whip up

6. Since it seems not many other people were trying, I thought I would give a shot. I banged this out in about 30 minutes. Not my best, but not that bad either.
    Anyway, it's yours, you can save for another time or whatever.
    :smoke:

[​IMG]

7. It's not a big deal but if any sig makers out there are bored or just feel like making one I would love one. Preferably something to do with the LA freeway or streets of compton, long beach, watts, south central something like that.
    Thanks

8. ooo nice man i like it. thanks alot i appreciate it +rep

9. Cool, I will research that a little and work on something related to your ideas.
    :smoking:
    I'll post it as soon as it's done.

10. Well dude, I gave it a try.
    This is the sig I made for FreewayRick.
    Hmm, are you the "original" Freeway Rick Ross?
    Surely not, I am pretty sure he is still in lock up. I could be wrong tho.:smoke:
    Anyway, enjoy your sig.

[​IMG]