Signs of pH issues??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Evd, May 24, 2016.

1. Is this signs of pH issues?

Attached Files:

2. Not necessarily...how old?soil or soiless?lights n how high from canopy?humidity?

3. 46 day old super skunk AF, ffof amended with perlite, worm castings and I added dolomite lime as a top dressing like 9 days ago because of similar issues I use 600 watt hortilux enhanced spectrum in a air cooled hood its like 10 inches above conopy but my temps stay down between 70-73 and humidity between 40-60 and they're on 18/6 I'm using advanced nutes bloom a+b, big bud, and bud candy

4. Is it off the top of plant or bottom?and is it every leaf or just a few?only asking cause u will loose some...

5. Looks good....u will loose some naturaly after u start flowering.the plant puts its energy into making nugs not gaining n maintaining leaves

6. Towards the bottom and not every leaf it was like 2 but I don't want it getting worse cuz for autos they are pretty beasty didn't start budding til like 40 days

7. Mayb someone else will chime n,but i think yur good bro.

8. Ok man hopefully and thanks for the input brotha!!

9. Ya if its just two leaves it could be a minor problem. Now if it was all the leaves on the bottom or itd be different. Wed need some better pics to be 100% sure. But i agree with ken i think youre fine man

"The pharmacutical company doesnt create cures, they create customers"

10. Basing it on some pics I saw the past couple of days..and it may possibly be potassium or a magnesium deficiency? Just basing it on pics..no first hand knowledge really:) Nice grow, plants looks big especially for an auto!:)

11. That was off my of lemon kush idk why but this is the second leave to do that and its on the bottom but I've never seen a leaf look like that before..

12. I have.but i lollypop mine after 2wks n2 flower so its very limited for me.

13. What u think the issue is ken?

14. I personaly dont think its a issue at all.in trust me i grow alot of plants...lol.(i got like 63 going right now)i loose probably 4 leaves that look exactly like what you got off each.my opinion its totaly natural.i lightly defoliate each plant after flipping up until 4th wk n flower.in by wk 2 all mine get completly lollypopd.yours being autos im not totaly sure this is what u want to do,i kno there finicky,

15. I think yours look great my opinion,and for being autos.....yur doing real good...i would stay patient n just see it threw,my opinion your already past that hard parts,i wouldnt react unless you lost all leaves at bottom like said above..

16. If you truly feel its a ph problem,id connect with another experiencd grower in ask how to adjust,my soil mix is 40%organic potting,30%perlite,n 30% shagnum and i feed mine 7part hydro nutes(which comes ph adjustd) so organic mix is over my head n idw to steer u wrong in ruin what u wrkd so hard at.good luck

17. Nice man, that must be a nice lil setup u have!! Ok that's good to know I always like getting other peoples opinions when it comes to problems like that..this is my first auto run and will prolly be the last I def like having control of the flip cuz the bad boys I have now didn't start flowering til like 40 days which is late for autos from what I read..

18. Ya I'm using ffof with perlite worm castings and dolomite lime with advanced nutes which are also pH perfect so my pH is always between 6.3-6.6 when I water and I've been checking religiously for the past week and a half when I water