Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Signing for paraphenilia related shipments?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chesty, Jan 20, 2012.

1. If I order a pipe + rolling papers, do I need to sign for them?

2. i have been wondering this too! anyone?

3. Its kind of 50/50...i ordered some blunt wraps a bong and some things and the canada post guy just left it inbetween the door and the weird screen/glass door since it fit nicely

i think if the box is only so small he would just leave it there knowing hes at the right place and no one would take it....

but if it were coming in some hugeee as box you would probably have to sign for it that way they know you actually got it

4. I just ordered some papers a week ago and they just dropped them off in my mail box. But I have see cases where someone has to sign. It mainly happens with bongs or bigger packages though.

5. If you select to track your shipment then yes you have to sign. But I did this by accident before and signed but they don't really care. If your worried cuz your under 18 you shouldn't be on here

And they don't care cuz they do the same thing all day theyre not cops.. And typically don't know what's in the package unless it's important to know, in your case it's not

6. No that is wrong. I tracked my rolling papers, and my grinder, and they left them in the mail box both times.

You're only going to sign if it's a big package that could hold something of value, so that they don't give it to the wrong house and get sued.

7. it depends on the shipping company and how its shipped.

if you have questions contact the shipping company

8. I'd agree with you but I ordered a single pipe. It came in a relatively small box and the dude made me sign

9. Best answer on here

10. Uhm have any of you paranoid people thought about not signing your real name. I have signed for a lot of stuff and never been asked to see ID. Some time I don't even use a name, I scribbled "have a nice day" one time and just made it look like a signature ups guy asked my last name and I said it was Day.

11. Lmao.

12. Nah dude I know people who get unmentionables in the mail, it's str8

13. just sign using an incorrect name if you are worried. one time instead of signing hossan ali sharif omar musada mohseni i signed hossan ali sharif umwar musada mohsan. with 2 names so different i could just deny it was me if the authorities came