Significance of your username?

Discussion in 'General' started by SoothingSynesthesia, Aug 10, 2012.

1. How the hell did you make it through the 90's without seeing every movie starring Chris Farley and David Spade?

2. A series of flash videos I've enjoyed for many years featured a psychotic, drug addicted, untrustworthy, body organ robbing coke dealer named Gooseman. At the time I joined GC, I was stoned and it seemed like an original and memorable username.

Seems it worked. :p

3. I'll watch it tomorrow. You may think I'm just saying that, but I will :smoke:

4. I like my ganja dank. Thank you, thank you.

5. Hahah it worked, I thought you were french. If I'm not mistaken it means "name of war," correct?

6. I hope so for your sake man, that movie is a classic. It just doesn't get any better. I think ill watch it again too; if you don't like it ill be very surprised

7. Watching Ren & Stimpy and The Simpsons instead. Eat my shorts!

8. Mine is a nickname i got in high school for being Italian lol when i was a freshman, the dickish juniors/seniors named me this lol and i ended up becoming friends with most of em and i had friends in that class i started partying with and they brought it up when i joined another group of friends.....404 is the page number a character gets stabbed to death in the first fantasy series i ever got into...The name i usually name things is DRAKEN KORIN404 which draken korin is the characters name.

[​IMG]

9. Nice! I am loving all the replies and they are all interesting to say the least. Every name has an origin whether simple or meaningful!

10. My last names Blizzard so i decided TheBlizz420

11. Yeah as blades already stated before, there was already a thread on this..

But my username is an multi/avy use username. Has multiple meanings, use your imagination :3.

12. The problem with threads that have already been made is that they are either hundreds of pages long, years old, or off topic.

If we never repeated threads here, we wouldn't have had any new threads in years.

13. [quote name='"Gooseman"']The problem with threads that have already been made is that they are either hundreds of pages long, years old, or off topic.

If we never repeated threads here, we wouldn't have had any new threads in years.[/quote]

This is True. So Very very true.
    *agree'd*

14. "War name" is the literal translation. I'm not french but I do speak and read it.

[​IMG]

15. It's just my last name mixed with 420 I wish I picked something better though

16. Some people have asked.

AS=Always Smokin'.

:smoke:

17. [quote name='"AS420"']Some people have asked.

AS=Always Smokin'.

:smoke:[/quote]

Ahhhhhhh i see it now... I never got the significance of your name, until just now lol. :cool:

18. Hahah. I had "Always Smokin'" as my user title for awhile to help out, but I don't think people noticed. :laughing:

19. [quote name='"AS420"']

Hahah. I had "Always Smokin'" as my user title for awhile to help out, but I don't think people noticed. :laughing:[/quote]

I did :3

20. Its just a regular username, until you're high and glance at it and realize "whoa man... there's two D's in his name...that's why its ddoublevision"

:cool: