signed by small record Label, cd coming out at the end of next month, check my tunes

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ratherdashing, May 9, 2011.

1. Once I get back to my computer I'll be sure to check this out!

2. my thoughts exactly. good stuff, i hope you can get some sales. i would listen to this on the radio over a lot of stuff.

3. Not bad at all mayne. I actually enjoyed it. The Town Crazies has a Beatles sound to it. While Funeral Playlist kind of reminds me of Modest Mouse, which is good. I love Modest Mouse.

Keep it up man. Keep us posted.

4. Fuck yeah. Bandcamp is the shit. I like your sound dude. I was seriously just on that site too.
    It sounds like it's got some Glo-Fi sound. Fuckin' Pro dude. Good job.
    I'm puttin The Town Crazies on my iPod :) Feel special.

5. nice dude it sounds really good, hopefully it takes off after the release date, i'm pullin for ya

6. #27 ratherdashing, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011

7. I really like the town crazies, putting it on my ipod as im writing this. Definitly gonna be looking for the album when it comes out man. Good luck!

8. Great sound! My favorite was Funeral Playlist. Liked all three though. Subbed for the release date. +Rep Blade!

9. Downloaded and also share to FB. Here's my post with the link:
    "Three cool songs from a band that releases in June. i like the tunes. Good, mellow, but honest. i think i know what my next purchase will be."

Good luck man! Waiting for the email.

10. Ill be sure to Pm about it

11. You've got plenty of potential dude, I love funeral playlist. I'll def be buying your album keep it up

12. Very nice. What was up with with "gerry curl" lyric in funeral playlist?

13. good stuff, keep it up.

14. Just listened to the new shit you put up. This is some really good shit.

15. Sounds great...great production job on it!

16. please send one my way :smoke:

17. Well anyone who wants updates or wants an email when the album comes out, download the track and submit your email for the mail list

18. Shit, its a story, so the girl liked a guy with jerry curls like hair[​IMG]

19. #40 PlanKtoN, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    Very interesting stuff brother, i'm impressed. Phil Elvrum would be proud of you, similar-badass-lo-fi-style.