Signature wont show

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Tokeup2day, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I'm on the iPhone mobile GC app and cannot get my signature to show up

2. You have to turn signatures on to show them. Ill tell you how to do this but being on a computer I am not seeing your Sig so maybe it didn't save? But from the the app go: more> settings>forum reading options> turn show signatures on. Hope this helps and BTW i feel im in love with your avatar lol

3. [quote name='"Bwarren93"']You have to turn signatures on to show them. Ill tell you how to do this but being on a computer I am not seeing your Sig so maybe it didn't save? But from the the app go: more> settings>forum reading options> turn show signatures on. Hope this helps and BTW i feel im in love with your avatar lol[/quote]

Yeah, like I turned sigs on and put one in haha so idk lol. And thanks :D :smoke:

4. You may have to sign in using a computer, put in your sig and then it will show. That is what I had to do to get mine to show

5. [quote name='"Bwarren93"']You may have to sign in using a computer, put in your sig and then it will show. That is what I had to do to get mine to show[/quote]

Thanks man, I'll +rep you when I'm on the computer as well :smoke:

6. Thanks:smoke: