Sign if you refuse to buy Black Ops 2 for $60+

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Flemian, Aug 9, 2012.

1. [quote name='"hellmutt boones"']Waw was the only real cod that i liked, especially when they blow up into little pieces, it was awsome the new ones left most of the grusome aspect of that game out and graphics sucked for all the mwf games, waw is still tha shit.[/quote]

World at war was the best ......

Haga the trench shotgun would blow their limbs clean off .......

I liked that most of the guns weren't spray ......cause most of them were bolt action you had to pick your targets carefully ......

Last time I got on like 2 months ago ..... People were invincible ..... And lobby's that weren't hacked had no people in it

2. signed. not like it matters millions of kids are still gonna buy it.

3. -Signed

Last call of duty I had was black ops and I might've gotten it for free lmao

4. Cod2 was the best, the gameplay is still the fucking same. I play battlefield now,new engine, new game.

5. all about gta episodes i can play that all day baked

6. Then you never played the original two for the PC.

The first 2 games for the PC are the Only good Call of Duty games. Once they made the jump to multiplatform it became a generic game.

7. Signed for sure! I'll take my bf3 and arma ll/Dayz any day

8. bobby kotick killed diablo III

no more money for bobby

9. Cod 1 was my first cod, I can still remember staying up till midnight with my friend trying to beat the campaign.

10. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']Im posting cause i will be buying it.

I like listening to the bitching, shit talking, yelling, singing that goes on online, and cod has the best people for it. Hilarious.[/quote]

Yup I love it haha...ill b buying it too,COD fans are the best though....they buy the game,play it everyday for hours and hours....then decide later after 57843346 hours of gameplay that the game sucks

They also have excuses for every single situation where they die,HILARIOUS

11. Ill buy it just for new zombie maps. I get hours of medicated fun playing zombies with my buds.

12. Ill buy it for the zombies but not for full price.

13. Signedddd

14. I hate shooters, so yeah I wont be buying this one, either. That's more a win by default though.

15. Yega but there cleaning it up nice, alot of the modders have been kicked out, they have to create new acc if the wanna play online, but theres still a few outhere.
    :cool:

16. I'm buying it release night. I don't give a fuck.

17. Ill definitely be getting it, maybe midnight release, definitely sometime release day. And ill probably get the full price $100 hardened edition too, brand spanking new. Might even leave a good tip for my cashier at whatever store i buy it from. And i dont really care if its the same exact Black Ops that came out 2 years ago, which i also bought at full price. Ill buy it just so i can say i hate it if it turns out bad

Why you ask? Because im an adult with disposable income :cool: Its nice being a grown up sometimes

18. Dude...I saw the multiplayer trailer and there's no way in hell I'm not getting this CoD(new weapons, new killstreaks, the multiplayer looks epic as fuck.) I will not hop on the CoD sucks bandwagon nor any bandwagon for that matter. I do what the fuck I want. And what I want to do is play some motherfucking CoD.

[​IMG]

19. [quote name='"Budzilla420"']Ill definitely be getting it, maybe midnight release, definitely sometime release day. And ill probably get the full price $100 hardened edition too, brand spanking new. Might even leave a good tip for my cashier at whatever store i buy it from. And i dont really care if its the same exact Black Ops that came out 2 years ago, which i also bought at full price. Ill buy it just so i can say i hate it if it turns out bad

Why you ask? Because im an adult with disposable income :cool: Its nice being a grown up sometimes[/quote]

That's the most moronic thing I've ever read

20. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']Dude...I saw the multiplayer trailer and there's no way in hell I'm not getting this CoD(new weapons, new killstreaks, the multiplayer looks epic as fuck.) I will not hop on the CoD sucks bandwagon nor any bandwagon for that matter. I do what the fuck I want. And what I want to do is play some motherfucking CoD.

[/quote]

Took the words right out my mouth. Seems like whole forum is part of some type of bandwagon.. lol