Sign if you refuse to buy Black Ops 2 for $60+

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Flemian, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Lets see how many people are finally realiziing their paying for the same shit over and over..

~Signed.

And if you are pre-ordering or buying it the first day, then please skip this thread. :wave:

2. I honestly only play Halo 2 or GTA

Assassins Creed is pretty dope though to.

CoD is just a point and shoot game for little kids.

3. Fuck Black ops 2, I'm done with COD!! Mw3 was the last cod i will ever buy!

4. i stopped buying after COD WaW.

only own that one and Cod 4.

i refuse to pay 60$ for any game that is just a update up a game from last year. (every sport game ever lol)

5. Signed, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees these games getting repetitive. I know brain washed idiots in my town who swear by MW. One guy was watching me play Bf3 and he had the audacity to say that the graphics looked more cartoon and more shitty than Mw3. Was so close to slapping the shit outta him, but me and my other friend just laughed in his face telling him how retarded he sounds. What idiots..

6. ~Signed

I hopped off that fanchises dick at mw 2

7. Lol agreed. I hate call of duty with a passion :mad:
    ~Signed

8. :laughing: Please I didn't even buy black ops new, I might not have even bought it all, the copy I have now was from a friend. I haven't played mw3 nor will I play any Call of Duty game in the future.

9. [quote name='"Jumbo"']i stopped buying after COD WaW.

only own that one and Cod 4.

i refuse to pay 60$ for any game that is just a update up a game from last year. (every sport game ever lol)[/quote]

How fast do u expect them to update sports games? I play FIFA and I'm pretty happy with the progress they've made in most of the new releases every year.

10. The progression where they tried to "balance the game" ruined Call of Duty.

11. I hear too many people say they will not get the next COD game and then I find them at the midnight release.

12. Sadly it'll sell ten million copies at least.

RIP original fun games.

13. Sir Philo Fitzergerald M. Raptor

14. Cod has sucked since the first modern warfare.

15. It helps me sleep at night to think of Activision as marketing super-geniuses rather than it be the case that people are really that stupid if they think a game called "Black Ops 2" is going to be revolutionary compared to a game called "Black Ops".

Shit I learned that lesson with Modern Warfare 2.

16. Off to college, and not only sold MW3 but all other games. Will certainly NOT be buying Black Ops 2. I hate futuristic games (even good ones) and Black Ops 2 will certainly make that genre even worse.

17. [quote name='"esauftw"']

How fast do u expect them to update sports games? I play FIFA and I'm pretty happy with the progress they've made in most of the new releases every year.[/quote]

You obviously never play the NHL games

18. Lolololol, it took you this long to realize cod is the same shit every year? Its been like this since cod4 back in `07

19. [quote name='"sk8njam"']

You obviously never play the NHL games[/quote]

Nope, not really into American football though.

20. I will not buy it. Ever since COD 4 the games have just been like ehhh. MW2 was ok but I stick to Battlefield, Gears and Halo now. Higher skill level need to do good.