Sign Government Petition To Legalize Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by AJKnoch, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Hello everybody,

This is my first post to this community and I would just like to let everyone know that I have started a petition on whitehouse.gov to legalize the use of marijuana.

Once this petition gets 150 signatures it will be put onto the petitions homepage and if it gets to 150,000 signatures by January 11th, 2014 The White House will respond to our petition and hopefully lead to the reform of marijuana prohibition.

Simply sign here to help out!

Thank you for your time and lets legalize marijuana!

2. I'm sure you are the only one to have made a legalize weed petition :rolleyes:

I'd sign but if i'm being completely honest I dont really give a crap whether weed is legalized any time soon or not. And I would be completely shocked if its legalization was derived from an online petition.

But I'm going to be nice to you because I realized you live in GB and most likely like the packers, and end my post without saying anything dickish

3. #3 mattylo, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    the petition is great and all but you made a major mistake in your last sentence "should be repealed to the extent that they criminalize responsible cannabis use" it should state de criminalized responsible use lol

4. a petition is a waste of time. find a dealer

5. Sign my petition to impeach Obama. I bet I count get 150k sig before I hit submit. These are a joke. They added them the same way. Hey pass the mj petition I ran out of tp

6. I think your time would be better spent on voting instead.  You just have to get out there and vote when these issues come to your state for a state vote.