Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sidecar bubbler

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by D Cash 420, Apr 25, 2006.

1. i posted this on the recreational board but no one replied.....please help me out here...

a couple of years ago, probably like 2002, my boy and i ordered bubs off grasscity......one of them was this sick side car bubbler with two donut holes in the stem towards the mouthpiece of it......i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could find something like this or if you have one post a pic of it for me to salviate over.....if its a link to somewhere else, pm me

2. I like that you remembered that. You have some respect for the community. +rep Sorry I can't help you out.

edit: Lloyd Banks in the sig?

3. ill try to help ya out when i get out of class .. i love sidecars there my fav i hit this one kids sidcar it was the bitggest rips ever better than a 1foot bong g/g ;\ BROKE IT NOW THO :(