Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sidecar $40

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zinc6471, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Was on sale at my local headshop, retail was 60, sold for 40 flat.

Got this for a friend. hope he likes it.... The bottom and the joint is not that smooth though... but for 40 i thought it was still a good deal... what are your takes?

Attached Files:

2. what is my take?

sick as fuck.

:)

3. Wish one of my friends would buy shit for me.
    Hope he likes it, i would.
    :cool:

4. ive never seen anything like that.. +rep, i would love one

5. I like it, but it seems backwards to me

6. ya i would like the bowl to be on the right side so you can torch it easier:smoke:

7. I want one of those...it looks cool...and woot for left handed bowl position

8. i thought it was the norm to have your thumb on the carburetor while using your right hand for the lighter...

9. want to be my friend? i'd take that sidecar anyday!

10. thats awesome, especially for a south paw :)

11. to all the tards commenting this thread. did you ever think that maybe some people are left handed so this is preferable to them? geezzee.

anyways nice piece, i have a hammer. im not a fan of sherlocks cuz they are just to easy to knock over.

12. Not half bad dude :D
    +rep

13. dude thats not bad for a sidecar those are usually more than 40.

its a lefty one thats why the bowl is on the other side, my friend had one and it was a little awkward but i got used to it quick and can use either pretty easy.

14. that's def good for 40. i could get a sidecar around here for about 30, but considering how sick that one looks i'd say it's a decent price.
    heh. wish i was your lucky friend. :D

15. there's no such thing as a left handed or right handed pipe, it's all about how the blower decides to shape it and where they choose to put the bowl and carb.

16. nice piece, good friend

+rep

17. i got the same bubbler (different color) and its alright but you practically have to clean it after every use or it will get nasty quick cuz it only holds like 1oz of water..other then that its aight

18. Awesome. I love bubblers in general. I'd say they're my favorite. I love my sherlock bub, sidecars are sick too. I also paid $40 seems about average. Your's is my favorite I have seen in a while.