Side effect.

Discussion in 'General' started by Beam, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Hey GC,

So here's what's been happening. I'll try and explain it to the best of my ability.

I'm not sure if this always happened, but I notice it a lot now and even notice it while I'm high and doing this. 

Whenever I smoke, once i pass the level of say 5/10 highness i can't take anything seriously.
    Like I will watch a movie, and be laughing my ass off not at the jokes, but at how stupid everything seems to me that its hilarious. I question the things i do and think "man thats actually pretty stupid if you think about it" with basically everything. Even the things I really enjoy! I can't take anything serious and I just have this weird feeling about everything. Its really starting to get annoying because I can't enjoy the things I love with the awesome benefits of a weed high like normal because I am always second guessing how "pointless, weird, dumb" things seem. If anything like this has happened to you please reply or if not, give your opinions. I know the way I explained it isn't very good but I hope some of you will understand. Anything helps, thanks!

2. I call this the eether. (And not just because urban dictionary is inhabited by morons), You need to smoke more  :bongin:

3. I smoke almost everyday unless you're talking about how much in a session.

4. #4 Old School Smoker, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2014
    Just the opposite! The pointless dumb weird stuff seems to be really interesting!! I can watch paint dry for hours and be memsmerized. Just earlier this week i was watching the wind blow in the trees and i almost figured out the whole meaning of life and the after life in 10 minutes just by watching the wind blow in the trees.

5. I can agree many things do enhance, such as brushing my teeth. Never had a cavity thanks to the ganja goddess.

6. The latter.

7. [​IMG]

lol the topic reminded me of this episode but I know what you mean.

It's like nothing is that important. Lots of things people seem to enjoy seem pointless to me. But I smile and nod as much as I can. At least I can laugh about it.