1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

sicks plants? or one sick plant and its five siblings?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by GRiM420, Feb 16, 2003.

1. today i went to go check on my plant pat, since i dont know if it is a male or female and i saw that there were six plants. i was like holy mother of god!!!!! then i noticed the horrible truth. one of them looked sick.one of the leaves on one of the plants looks like it is being eaten away by something. i didnt know what to do so i sprayed a little soapy water on it but it also got on the other plants. ive never grown shit in my life except for some tomatoes when i was in pre-k.im not sure if spraying water was the right choice. will it affect the plants? should i just cut the leaf off (what i am planning to do)? or just see how it all turns out?i dont know when i was little i used to like the ninja turtles alot. i saw that show today and it kicked ass. wake n bake is cool.man i threw my pipe out the window yesterday but i got it back. what was the question?

2. oh yea and um my uh oh yea the plants are all close together i think i should get that fixed but i dont wanna fuck em up. theyre all like a couple ecentimeters apart.i dint think anything was gonna grow let alone six green little miracles. I feel blessed.

3. HIGH All, it's hard to say what's going on with your babies. The best thing when that young are to just leave them alone...many a seeder dies when being played with so young.

Something eating your leaf?? The plants are small with just a few leaves so you should find a magnifying glass and check under, on the leaves and under your pots for the culprit.

I had a weevil eat about 20 seeders I had growing and it girdled the stalk and down it came. Found the fucker under of the the pots.

4. yea im pretty sure i got that son of a bitch. after spraying more soapy water on it the fucker tried to make his escape and i killed him. very satisfying.

Grasscity Deals Near You