sicks plants? or one sick plant and its five siblings?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GRiM420, Feb 16, 2003.

1. today i went to go check on my plant pat, since i dont know if it is a male or female and i saw that there were six plants. i was like holy mother of god!!!!! then i noticed the horrible truth. one of them looked sick.one of the leaves on one of the plants looks like it is being eaten away by something. i didnt know what to do so i sprayed a little soapy water on it but it also got on the other plants. ive never grown shit in my life except for some tomatoes when i was in pre-k.im not sure if spraying water was the right choice. will it affect the plants? should i just cut the leaf off (what i am planning to do)? or just see how it all turns out?i dont know when i was little i used to like the ninja turtles alot. i saw that show today and it kicked ass. wake n bake is cool.man i threw my pipe out the window yesterday but i got it back. what was the question?

2. oh yea and um my uh oh yea the plants are all close together i think i should get that fixed but i dont wanna fuck em up. theyre all like a couple ecentimeters apart.i dint think anything was gonna grow let alone six green little miracles. I feel blessed.

3. HIGH All, it's hard to say what's going on with your babies. The best thing when that young are to just leave them alone...many a seeder dies when being played with so young.

Something eating your leaf?? The plants are small with just a few leaves so you should find a magnifying glass and check under, on the leaves and under your pots for the culprit.

I had a weevil eat about 20 seeders I had growing and it girdled the stalk and down it came. Found the fucker under of the the pots.

4. yea im pretty sure i got that son of a bitch. after spraying more soapy water on it the fucker tried to make his escape and i killed him. very satisfying.