Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sickness and weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sodabad, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Well, unfortunately im feeling sick, in the summertime. I think its just a bad cold, but I am in need of advice if smoking some weed will help or hinder the illness and any other advice is always appreciated :(

2. it wont cure you, but it will definately make you feel better

3. Smoke some weed, and chill out in bed with a book or something. Also, drink lots of water/juice. When I say lots, I don't mean drown yourself in it, just make sure you're keeping yourself hydrated.

4. I remember back in High School I left school early because I didn't feel good at all. I got picked up by my mom at around 11-11:30 if I remember. I smoked a joint to myself when she left back to work, I felt better. :smoking:

5. smoking weed might slow down the healing process.

6. hmm i think i might try smoking tomorrow morning, but thanks for the advice guys

7. It has been found that smoking weed briefly weakens your immune system as tested in HIV patients.

But it also makes you hungry/thirsty which helps you heal. It's not like you won't get better, but if I had to choose I'd say it would be detrimental instead of positive.

8. i found that smoking only helps with nausea.

i was surprised when i first found that it actually did help with my nausea until i remembered that they give it to cancer patients to rid of their nausea. :D