Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sickly High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jimbodawg, Jan 28, 2009.

1. #1 Jimbodawg, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    Well, lately I've been kind of stuffy and sickly feeling. It may just be allergies.
    My symptoms are just a stuffy nose, mild cough, more frequent sneezing, being tired, and just a normal 'sick' feeling, but just very minor.
    Anyways, this started after my first DXM experience, woke up the next morning feeling like crap after 'more than usage recommendation' needed. (NyQuil)

Lately, whenever I smoke the herb, I still get high, but it doesn't feel right.
    I'm not as happy as I usually am, and I just feel even more tired.
    Is it because I'm sick? I think it is.

Kind of 'silly' at the moment, coming down from a high earlier today. =)

2. maybe because youre sick and after using dxm you always feel like crap the next day

3. Moral of the story don't drink too much DXM it's bad for you.

4. Moral of Story - Don't do DXM period. Even if you're out of herb. =)

5. Exactly if your on other meds your high will be affected.

6. i took a half a bottle of robitussin and i was a little "high" but i didn't do it to trip i just did it because i was sick and figured it would make me fel better and then i smoked and i forgot about being sick