Sick plants

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by BigLeafy99, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Hey everyone I have 2 plants currently in flower they're both 34 days in and both are Apollo Hazes. Recently I think I may have burnt one of them with a little nitrogen but for the other plant I cant seem to figure out the problem but it seems to be affecting the whole plant, the leaves are yellowing and it looks like the edges are turning a dark purple but not much just near the tips iv been feeding teas every week or 2 weeks with oyster shell, azomite, alfalfa meal, fish fertilizer if not that then fish bone meal. As soon as I noticed the burn I stopped adding nitrogen and just fed it plain water. I'lll be posting pictures later when my lights turn on so you guys can get a better idea of what I'm seeing. Any advise helps my temps stay between 70-80 and my humidity stays between 45-55 I got a humidifier to help keep my humidity where it should be. Oh and for the Apollo I burned, the yellowing started at the bottom and worked its way up so I'm not 100% sure it was burn

• Like Like x 1
  2. Be careful with adding oyster shell. It is a pH adjuster and could cause you some problems if you add too much.

P-

• Like Like x 1
  3. Everything you said you feed every two weeks except for fish fertilizer and alfalfa isn’t really meant to be added on a regular basis like that, and even alfalfa by itself is super potent and should be used sparingly.