Sick Plants plz HELP!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Tim51, Aug 6, 2010.

1. hey everyone first post here so heres the story i have two boxes for seedlings to sprout and veg for a bit first is pretty small with 80w cfls with 3 6500k and 1 4500k light. seeds have germed and put them into soil 2 days ago thats not the issue tho.

box number 2 has had to be put into commission early as im trying to save a mates plant. i transplanted his plants as soon as could due to a timer failure his seedlings have been without light for 2 days or so. there 3 and a half weeks hold or there abouts

he started using charlie carp at week 2 with N P K of 9% 2% 6% probably wrong nutes as he bought it for $10 from bunnings. He was also using 4000k and 3 3000k cfl bulbs which are the wrong spectrum

i know have them transplanted in my box with 4 18w 6500k, 1 15w 4500k, 1 28w 5000k bulb which they seem to be liking so far

there into there second day half are already dead but a few seem to be greening up a bit. i have misted and flushed them with water a few times now anyone have any suggestions????

Attached Files:

2. how often do you water and whats the ph

3. water about once a day with a few mists in between. tap water ph is about 7ish

4. Hi.

A Ph of 7ish is kinda shitty-ish for seedlings.

Get your Ph down around 6.5 it will make a big difference.

Freak
    :smoking:

5. I found that watering seedlings with distilled water mixed with a decent mixable MILD plant food supplement works great for this stage. That way there is no contaminants in the water to cause trouble, and it will have all the fertilizer it needs without having to worry about harming it. Just dont mix it rich. The seedling wont use all the plant food at this point anyway.

And for plants this small, i found very small waterings more frequently works great. just wet the soil a bit on the top every so often works great instead of flooding.

6. you are overwatering that s whats causing most of your problem

7. i have run a distilled water weak dutch a & b solution have been watering less and moved into the closet under 400w hps and fluro tubes

Attached Files:

8. Try just using blue spectrum (cool) floros to light it for now. IT could be the HPS light burning it too.