sick plant plese help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by juviboy77, Jul 6, 2008.

1. hey i have a problem one of my leafs turned a reallly light yellow almost white anybody know whats up also there is green build up around the top of the soil...the plant is about 4 to 5 inchs tall right now with 3 internodes it was in a paper cup filled with miricle grow(and i know i shouldnt ever use the stuff but its all i had at the moment and i already got a late start) today i had transplanted them into the ground,i dug a 1 foot hole in the ground filled it with organic soil transplanted then watered it with fertilized water do you think the problem will go away ?????

2. thanks dude but nothing there really sounded like my problem im not to worried though cause its only on one part of the leaf and i just changed the soil :smoke: but have you ever seen a white leaf it kinda looks like it was bleached

3. It could have been nutrient burn from watering. Be careful when you water to not to get the water directly on the plant as it will burn.

4. hey man
    i really need some help
    im growing outdoors over here in england but the weather is like a few hours of sun then the rest rain or vie-versa
    will rain detroy my plant??
    or will there be problems
    i am due to plant them into the ground next week as they are sitll germinating btu im jsut a bti stuck
    cheers

os
    your plant looks sick
    keep up the work
    x

5. i dont know what the weathers like over there but if it gets real hot when its sunny it will evaporate most of the water. I would put rocks about 2 feet under your plant and put some mulch on top for good drainage. As long as your soil isnt soggy you should be good but that could be a big problem:hello: