Sick plant. Need help. Yellowing tips

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Deleted member 1072285, Feb 25, 2019.

1. All new growth has yellow tips some brown. No older leaves have this issue.

Gorilla glue #4, 15g smart pot, black magic soil, 600w vipraspectra light. No nutrients. PH for water going in was very low 4.5, day 46 of growth.

Please help

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. if the new leaves are ok ( not yellowing) i wouldnt worry to much mate ,,if it was the first leaves that grew that had these yellowing brown tips) it may have been the soil was a bit hot for the seedlings ,if growth is ok now leave it ,its sorted it self out ,,,mac,,

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Is black magic an organic soil?

• Like Like x 1
  4. The new leaves are the only ones displaying the yellow tips

5. id just go easy with the nutes when feeding and reckon your plants will be ok ..mac.

6. I got a couple breeds that grow with burnt tips with what appears to be a zinc deficiency I never really worried and always get good yields. Hope it works out for you bro.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yellow tips hmm and the mag def showing how much are you feeding it

I see yellow tips as a hunger and i see slight mag def. Dunno if anyone else can see it the slight yellowing inbetween the vains.

8. Dont look like burn to me

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Did you find out what the issue was? I've just put up a similair post, I have the exact same issues as yours are displaying. I haven't fed mine yet either and although the ph wasnt as low as yours mines been around 5.8 to 6.3 which is also low.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I fixed my PH issue and did a couple light feedings and she stopped for a while. It’s coming back again now but not as pronounced as before. I also
    Moved her farther away from the light, honestly too many variables were changed at once for me to pinpoint the issue.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah I see what you mean, thanks alot for getting back to me mate.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Grasscity Forum mobile app