Sick plant need help please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 2cozzzy, May 11, 2019.

1. i have a single plant indoor and the leaves look like this can someone help please

Attached Files:

2. They are fan leaves, they always die when you pick them. Can you provide a picture of the whole plant?

3. Sorry for your loss. Do you have bugs? What have you done to it? Regardless of what's wrong, I think it's toast.

4. Nothing really I thought I over watered it but that’s about it have put chemicals or anything

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. You may have overwatered it, you'd be in a better position to know than anyone else. You didn't spray it with alcohol, eh? I've heard about people doing that and I've wondered what it would do to the plant. Does the whole plant look like the top with it's wilting green leaves?

6. No alcohol hasn’t been near this plant at all. And yes all the leaves rn are starting to wilt away and now started to have yellow dots on most leaves. I started to trim some of the wilted leaves.

7. I’ll give it another week (no watering) and see how it does but if it still looks the same I’ll just stop watering and chop it down and harvest whatever it gives me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It looks like light burn from the mylar reflecting the bright light. I have the same problem with my fruity pebbles plant 7 weeks into flower.

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app