sick plant leaves falling

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by crackiswhackb, Mar 16, 2008.

1. my plant is 3 months old and ive been flowerin for about a month. i use miracle gro nutes 8-7-6. the temp is at 80 and humid is 30. the leaves in the last few days have been drooping and i have no clue why. i looked at sick charts but still cant figure it out. check out the pics let me know please. im so close to harvest and i dont want my baby to die. e-mail me if you can rippyb@msn.com but if you cant just reply to the post. thanks alot
    john

Attached Files:

2. how often do you water, and do you let the soil dry out before you water?

3. over nuted, you have the "claw".

4. i water every 2 days and i dont let it dry out much. whats the claw?
    thanks
    john

5. Sounds like you're just overwatering. Just wait for them to stand back up.

Also you're feeding the wrong type of nutes for flowering. You have grow nutes, you need some flowering nutes. These are typically higher in P than the other base nutes, N and K.

6. ok thanks, but what kind of nutes do you think is best (the name)? its only my second crop but first time ive been usin nutes. i had miracle grow so i didnt use the nutes much until a month ago or so. so its probally that or the water.
    thanks,
    john

7. mg nutes are arse, especially the ones that use 'urea nitrate' for its source for the N. thats a non water solluable type of N. and is harder for MJ plants to uptake and process.