sick plant help please!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by gburke7, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Hello everyone, i have a 3 week old plant growing and growing well except about 3 days ago some spots started coming up on a few leaves and also a couple of them are curled up ward slightly im using foxfarm organic soil and their fertz as well. all help would be appreciated this is my only plant so i don't want it to die!!!

Attached Files:

2. When did you start the ferts?
    Three weeks old is not very old for ferts.
    Maybe to young.

3. Can you get some bigger pictures???? i could be fert burn but from what i can see it doesnt really look like it as the tips are all ok from what i can see

4. im using the fox farm big grow as directed....i think its 1 teaspoon per gallon. flushed the plant and then flushed it again with the fert but i guess thats the problem should u discontinue using it?

5. are you using it once a week? or every wateing??? PS there is no such thing as flushing a plant With Ferts... your undoing the flush you did.

Like i said doesnt seem like nute burn, closer pic of the leaf problem would help.

6. starting a plant off at full strength is too much for any plant usually... is the problem at the bottom or top? (older leaves or new growth?) and to flush properly u need to water 3 times the amount of soil u have (1 gallon bucket of soil will need 3 gallons of water with no nutes) do u know the ph of the soil? also try to get some bigger pics.. will be much easier to help