Sick people ..

Discussion in 'General' started by ConnorW, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Girlfriend just drove home at 4 am and when she was close to her house a white van followed her.
    She went into her gated community and it followed her in , and speed up trying to corner her and such, I'm fucking pissed because there probably rapist or kidnappers.
    They have drove by before and I was there and they saw me and left.
    I know this is a strange subject but is there anything I can do ? Shes going out of town And I was thinking about trying to find that van tomorrow and show them what happens when they threaten her like that I'm so mad and disgusted but worried because I don't want my gf to be raped !, or killed I can't even explain how mad I am if I see that van I'm gonna drag that fucker out of his car

2. get a magnetic lo-jack and stick it on the van.
    or start following it and find out where it goes. be like dexter and stalk the dude and if he takes some chick then u call the cops and tell them where you are and the license plate. then sit back and watch the fun....
    i personally wouldnt assault the dude because I dont like jail but whatever floats your boat.

3. I'd seriously do what its_420 said. I'd fallow them and see where the van drives no matter how long it takes. I'd stalk him hard. And if they did any shit I'd call the cops right away. He'd get what he deserve.

4. Why didn't she get the license plate # ?

It's going to be nearly impossible to find that exact van without it.

5. Taking the law into your own hands is always the wise choice! :rolleyes:

:wave:

6. Sounds like her gated community isn't so safe after all