Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick of waking and baking but so dependent on it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jusyafavpothead, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Alright so, I’ve never written on one of these but like I’ve been smoking a lot of pot daily. probably like 25 cones a day maybe even more. But for months I’ve been waking and baking as soon as I wake up EVERYDAY. Before I started smoking pot I had severe depression so I smoked weed to help with that, and now I’m just so dependent on it. Does anyone have any tips on how to slow down or things to get your mind off it? I’ll keep telling myself I’ll slow down but I can’t seem to Tia x

2. 25 cones a day? That's an expensive habit. Even small .5g cones is 12.5g/day x 7 days 87.5g/wk. Or a little over 3 oz per week. If you roll nice 1g cones, you puffing 6.25 oz/wk. Or 1.5lb+ per month.

3. If you have insurance, see a therapist to help you with the depression. Could also help you get off the weed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey man, I’m talking about bong hits not blunts. In aus we call bong hits cones so I definitely don’t smoke as much as you’ve just said.

5. You should see a therapist to help out your mental health. Luckily mj isn't physically addictive like opiates, benzos, nicotine, alcohol, etc etc etc so kicking the habit isn't as difficult as you may think it will be. Get some quality exercise and make sure to keep yourself busy.

• Like Like x 1