Sick of these stupid ass shows on tv

Discussion in 'General' started by Bamboobam, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I can't even watch TV without being the asshole who sees through all the shit that's 'real' and talking about it

2. TV is a joke these days. I came into full realization of this the moment Music TV or MTV stopped playing music and switched to "reality" TV. I watch more educational videos that directly appeal to my interests via Youtube. You can learn a lot watching shows that aren't moderated by the government. So do away with your cable bill. 
    I can't watch videos on how to strengthen my chakras, United States population control, Bashar etc. on the TV.

3. Got rid of tv(cable)(*☻-☻*). Only use it for Xbox/smart tv so many retarded uses, google and YouTube good amount of years of individual content not so shitty some kinda shitty... _| ̄|○

4. Impractical Jokers, Workaholics, Adventure Time.  Now those are some good shit.

5. I liked it better when mtv actually played music,,,, not this 'maternaty Tv' bullshit, Kardashians n shit what the fuck is that...Even simpsons are startin to go dry with ideas they have to make paradies of movies etc,, fuck man as someone stated before tvs turning into idiocracy. What the fuck happended to shows like everybody love raymond, king of queens friends etc... All this complete ass honkey shows about teen wolfs and shit! Back in te day it was all about slaying them cunts! Now they all in love and intersexing with warewolfs??! What theeee fuckkkk is happeningggg!

Must say but comedychannel still yet to dissapoint, and storage wars is pretty sick,,, barry weis the best.

And drugs inc is shit propaganda,,, full make pot out to be the worst,,, fuck you dea!

6. I just saw an ad for something called wahlburgers. A fake scripted reality show where a famous movie actor runs a restaurant with his previously not but now famous for doing nothing brothers.

Fuck me. Maybe its because everybody smart watches tv a lot less now so they have to really cater to the idiots?

7. Can't remember the last time I even watched TV. All I pay for is internet. I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

8. [quote name="Fcl" post="19452207" timestamp="1391350162"]I stop caring for television a while back, Internet is the way to go for me right now since I can be more entertain by topic's on forums of any discussion at the moment. I'll admit I got some strange entertainment because of comments no matter what is being discussed, I just like knowing what kind of opinion other people have.[/quote]I am exactly the same haha. Even if the tv is on I'm always reading an article or a forum and just reading what other people have to say Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Reality tv is like the Wal-Mart of television, minimum manufacturing price and maximum profit. Since a huge portion of the population eats it up i'm sure they don't see any reason to stop.