Sick of stupid dealers...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by I Am Ganja, Dec 30, 2011.

1. I haven't smoked since the end of november (finals and other shit..) and on december 26th, wanted to buy a quarter for 40$ (and yeah some dank shit, one thing that's great about canada is really good weed for really great prices :D). I called my dealer, who is my friend's brother. He lives litteraly 5 mins away from my house.. he said he was out of weed, and was gonna have some more the next day (27th). I texted him everyday since, no answer.
    Today, he called me and said he had some he could sell me (an eighth, not much but I really had to smoke after such a long break.. I waited from 11am till now (10pm) and he's still not there. Texted him, called him, still no answer. Worst holidays of my life...

2. 20 min = 2 hrs + 30 min delay

3. damn holidays seem the worse for people to get weed.

i was lucky to be able to smoke on christmas. but im out for a bit now so hopefully u can get some and smoke :D

4. only issue i have is finding dank but my dealer 3 txts less then 20mins ill have weed everyday all day

5. Hopefully this dude at my work has bud tomorrow, none of my dudes have any :(

6. LMFAO you are experiencing the snicklefits....
    You would even go for a nickel of stress your so desparate lol...

Dealers are shit, you make the call they tell you an hour, you call an hour later, message cat and mouse, then nothing at all or at the end of the night.

7. I hate waiting for dealers, that's why I always buy more when I'm almost out. So I can smoke the patience out of me :) if i'm not high, I'll be a bitch to him. But i'll always thank him :)

8. i always get super bitchy from like the time i leave my house til the time i get my weed. i have like seperation anxiety or somthing lmfao

9. Way back in the day my mom was my dealer.
    good shit too.

10. [quote name='"bl00dshot131"']Way back in the day my mom was my dealer.
    good shit too.[/quote]

Back in the day? Your 13.

11. He probably just hates you, bro. Kick in his door, smash his punk-ass out, grab all his chronic and fuck his girl on the way out.

Don't do that. Maybe.

12. That was me on my friends account i also put it in his bio XD got him banned though. :devious:

13. [quote name='"possessedpiano"']

That was me on my friends account i also put it in his bio XD got him banned though. :devious:[/quote]

Your 13

14. i call my dealer anytime from 12 to 12 and i can pickup ( lives two blocks away)

15. Cry about it my dudes gone for a month

16. And you also have two accounts with is grounds for another ban.
    Sorry pal.

You fail :wave:

17. a quarter for 40$. you guys got the hook ups. probably would have to pay more than 80$ round here.

18. Get more than one dealer haha.

19. ^ What he said. I always have at least 3 dealers.
    Now what sucks.... is when all 3 dealers are unavailable... I think that's happened to me twice lol