Sick leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by vmacc11, Dec 8, 2015.

1. First time grower help!!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449556517.492725.jpg

2. How mamy weeks into flower are you? Old leaves will naturally die off, whats your ph and nutes? Also ppm of nutes

3. Week 7 super lemon haze

4. You're far enough into flower at this point that pretty much nothing you do will make a difference. By that deep dark green color of the leaves, looks to me like you have an overload of something nutrient wise. That's just a bit too dark for a MJ leaf to be naturally. However, just let it finish on out. I would give it a good flush before harvest though, if it were me, just to clean the chemicals out of the plant. Without a more in depth explanation of your growing process, it's impossible to make a call on what's going on with your plant. The next time you have a question and post looking for answers, be sure and explain as much as possible about how you grow and what you use to do it with along with posting as many pics in good lighting as you can. The more we can see and know, the easier it is to pin down what the trouble is.
    pH management is major important with indoor growing. Not keeping liquids going into your plant within the proper range...6.3 to 6.7 for soil, will cause the roots of your plant to lock up and not be able to absorb any nutrients. If you've not done this, I suspect that is part of the problem. The plant almost has a look of one that has been treated with Neem for pests...not saying you did, it just has that look about it. Heck, finish this one on out and try another. The more you grow, the better you get at it.
    Get on the new grower threads here to get a basic idea of the correct way to grow these things with as little hassle as possible. Read up on pH management, proper watering technique (the biggest killer of plants by new growers), grow media, lighting and nutes...really read up on these. Learn what they are and when the plant needs what during it's life cycle. It's needs change, obviously, from veg to harvest and the more you understand feeding, the nicer plant you can grow.
    Information is most definitely your friend when first starting out and the more you have of it the less hair you end up pulling out as you "grow along." LOL Good luck! TWW

5. Yea dude your right on, I been stressing lol but we sprayed it with the green cleaner pesticide because we had a little bug problem but we trying to figure it all out. I been giving it perfect ph water around 6.3 to 6.7. I'm just going to feed them ph watered from here out and pick the dead leaves off

6. Dont pick em off, when they are fully dead they will fall off, if theres a bunch of "not dead kind of alive" leaves ripping a ton off will just add unnneeded stress. Let them yellow and drop and just scoop em up as needed.

7. Ok I'll take that advice, what about spraying green cleaner while my lights are on because I have a small bug problem too!?

8. Spray when lights are off, the droplets act like magnyfing lenses and can burn the plant

9. rodger that!!!
    Appreciate the help my friend