Sick Girl

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bigchuck696, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Wats wrong with her please help she's small stunted all of a sudden in preflowered haven't watered since friday just watered nutes n molasses today hope she comes back. Bag seed two bigger female in same spot could b light? Roots? Deficiency? Please help also y did my others not grow other branches or colas just one stem n fan leaves only three ft planted in june didnt fert til mid july uploadfromtaptalk1408984141371.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408984150199.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408984160919.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408984172394.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408984185066.jpg please help me get this girl back growing n her leaves perky did molasses today n switched to flower booster the molasses has cal n mag in it 10-30-10 for flower booster

2. The wilted one looks a bit dry... have you just planted her? Maybe give her a foliar spray when the sun goes down a bit

3. She's been going since june they all have
    I didnt water for a few days I watered a lot today nothing

4. I dontvget her the Vvb others only got three ft n df if throw branches one cola y Vvb is thst

5. uploadfromtaptalk1409062384323.jpg here she is today still nothing dunno watsvwrong
    Been like that gor a week slowly losing leaves

6. Also how many times a week should I feed molasses

7. And how many times a week should I feed it with nutes im talking my big ones too and how much water should I water ive been 1.5 gallons for the three plants clustered there

8. I got tired of looking at her so I pulled her rinsed her root put her in new soil brought her inside n put her under a cl 100wat 5000k light do you think this will help and bring her back to . Life? Maybe put her back in veg?

9. You're going to need to provide her more light than a 23-watt bulb, considering she was just using the sun previously...you want a couple, and get 6500k for vegging.
    I don't give nutes until my plants start to show slight deficiencies. Sometimes I only feed them once every 10-14 days.

10. Also I have like a 5-9-10 room I plan on doing ten plants in there what kinda lighting shoulf I use using cfl how many watt per plant n bulb n hoe shoulf I exactly do this its my first indoor big question your help n suggestions would b nice