Sick Functional Art Show at Heady Glass Art Gallery (With Lots of Pictures)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Nov 15, 2008.

1. #1 trikky, Nov 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2008
    Hey GC. Me, a couple friends, and about 50 other people showed up in Denver tonight for a Functional Glass art show at Heady Glass Art Gallery. The show started promptly at 9pm. Some of the major artists featured were El Hefe, Kennaroo, Big Z, Sovereignty Glass, Hedman Headies, and Nick VoorHees. The show was a great time.. The beer flowed like wine, the raffle was raffled (a Hefetini), and a good time was had by all. I got some pictures of the glass featured at the show, though my lighting quality left something to be desired.

Hope you all enjoy. I know I did.

Big Z Slides
    [​IMG]

Some Hefe and some Kennaroo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AK/Sarah
    [​IMG]

Hedman / Big Z Collab Tubes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Big Z Hand Spun Mini Tube
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Big Z Inline Ashcatchers
    [​IMG]

Some Bubblers
    [​IMG]

Sovereignty Tubes and Bubbler
    [​IMG]

Alex Bubblers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hedman Headie Bubbler
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What I Scooped (Hefe Saucer Style Push)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Me With Big Z
    [​IMG]

2. Cool pictures! Those bowls are pieces of art, I would love to inspect them with my own eyes.

Those bowls are fairly cheap compared to where I am, I would scoop a few with those prices.

3. WOW!!!
    beautiful!!!

>> whats the cost (if you dont mind me asking the general price, as in 100s)

4. simply amazing!...anyone ever tell u that u look like seth rogan?

5. absolutely freakin insane...

yeah that about sums it up.

6. i had a !!! feeling when i saw the bearclaw piece with the face...wow

7. wow - those Big Z inlines and Sovereignty tubes look stunning :eek:

thanks for sharing the pics

8. trikky knowing you you probably were like a kid in a candy store all giddy and excited as shit to see all the glass you could possibly imagine! :D +rep

9. hahaha it says i'm not allowed to give you any more rep sorry trikky! it says "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to trikky again."

10. i want a tini:(

11. awesome trikky, looks like it was a sick show. im diggin the hedman headie bub and big z hand spun tube, but everything looks great :D. +rep

12. Fucking awesome man. I'm very jealous.

13. you soooo would trikky... god we love ytou! and ur glass +rep!

14. Damn, that must have been awesome. I was eyeing the same one you bought when I looked at the first few pictures :smoking:

15. Well the slide I picked up was marked at $199, and I got it for $150. But the handspun mini tube I have the pictures of was $800.
    Yup.
    Anytime.
    Yo know where to find me.
    It was a great time, man. you would have loved it.
    Thanks, man.
    Yeah, I feel the slide I purchased was easily one of the nicest there.

16. Fucking astonishing!

+rep!

17. Yeah, dude. We had a great time. The selection of slides was fucking UNREAL.

18. fuck yeh trikky!!!! that looks like something i could find myself at. and those el hefe slides look sooooo nice. glad u had fun buddy. and did u buy that big z mini tube?

19. I fucking wish. It was $800 so it was out of my current price range. I just scooped that El Hefe Saucer style push slide. Totally sick though.

20. damn that is some pricey ass shit! glad u picked something up though. so any word on that surgery of yours mate? i went back and noticed that big z and u r holding ur crutches and i thought about ur busted ass ankle. i wish i was out there by u guys man, chicago is kicking my ass this season. peace