Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick from smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Faerycat, Apr 30, 2009.

1. This weekend my boyfriend and I were smoking hash and I got really sick. It's the same hash that we always smoke, from a trusted dealer. We tried knifing, it was my first time doing it. It was really harsh and made me cough a lot and made my throat burn and I ended up really sick. It felt similar to being drunk to the point of being sick, only I wasn't throwing up. My body was shaking and I just had general dysphoria and nausea and was really out of it. I drank a bunch of water and went to bed. My boyfriend smoked the same hash the same way and did not get sick at all.

Anyone know why this would happen to me?

2. Your tolerence is much lower than his. Hash can be more than 10x more potenet than weed. Take it easy next time.

Happy tokeing :D.