Sick flowering euforia..all yellow leaves???HELP!!!! With pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Burmesekush, Jan 14, 2010.

1. I have a Euforia thats just started its 7th week flowering and for the last 2 weeks it started to go yellow...all the leaves, like the fan leaves are ALL yellow and the bud leaves are going yellow too...Im using, Bio-grow, Bio-bloom and Top-Max with a 1-3-3, per litre, ratio respectively..I am using purified water with a ph of about 5.8....

Attached Files:

2. the pH of the water you're feeding is 5.8 or is that the run-off? either way it seems pretty low if it's soil... but, is this soil or hydro?

also, how often do you fertilize? my guess would be if you're giving it nutes frequently and it's still showing what i think looks like nitrogen def, it could be the beginning of nutrient lockout caused by too much ferts.

if i am correct in that, flushing/chleating your medium would be advisable to get rid of the buildup of the salts. if the pH is also still that low, you're going to want to get that addressed as that's probably a contributing factor.

though, i'm still a newb myself... so, i'd be interested if some of the vets were to toss in their 2 cents.

3. fan leaves yellowing is normal for this stage as the plants are sucking up any available nutes.
    But the dead drying leqaves that I saw is the same thing I had.

Possible cuases
    Over feeding
    Salt build up
    Nitrogen toxicity
    magnesium deficiency
    ph lock up & nothing is getting absorbed by the plant.

What I have been doing is flushing with plain RO H20 that was ph'd to 6.5 before application then let it dry out again(several days) & repeat. Yesterday I did the same for the third time but I also added cal-mag & Overdrive.
    I think I'm back on track

What is your ph and ppm's going in & what is your runoff ph & ppm?