Sick Auto Flowering Plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by HigherThanSmokyTheBear, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Hey guys I've been browsing the forums and finally decided to join the community and maybe get some help in the process. So here's my situation.. Seeing as how I can grow legally now I decided to give dwc a try. I currently have...
    8 nipple air pump
    4x 5Gal buckets with 6" net pots (2 w/ 1 air stone and 2 w/ 2 air stones per bucket)
    400w ballast and an air cooled hood running a MH currently
    Now onto the ladies.. I have one cream caramel regular plant, two afghan kush rider auto flowering, one la chocolat auto flowering, and one Pineapple Express auto flowering. I'm using advanced nutrients 3 part GMB and B-52 at half dose in tap water. I never planned on using tap but numerous people claim with the water in our area they never have to do the letting it sit for 24hr. I always check the PH level and always at 5.5 for all of them. I checked my plants and they all had yellow spots on their leaves. Freaking out I check to make sure there aren't any mites or bugs and couldn't see any. The cream caramel (regular plant) grew out of it in a day or two and is doing great but the auto flowering ones look like their getting worse! I took some pics to show you what I mean. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg